Total weight gain/loss: I've stopped weighing myself
Stretch marks? Not yet, thankfully
Sleep: Getting harder - the reflux is in full effect!
Movement: I've been feeling a few things but I'm not sure if they're kicks or not
Food cravings: Nothing in particular
Gender: I find out next week!
Labor Signs: None
What I miss: Laying down to sleep.
What I am looking forward to: The anatomy scan next week.
Milestones: Hubby finally admitted I'm getting big.
Sweet Potato

Baby's now the size of a sweet potato!
Baby's become amazingly mobile (compared to you, at least), passing the hours yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. And baby is finally big enough that you'll soon be able to feel her movements.

3 comments:
Mmm, sweet potatoes covered in brown sugar and marshmellows. Perfect time of year for it.
Wait. We're talking babies here aren't we?
18 weeks! Wahoo! It took me a few weeks to realize those little flutters that felt like gas were actually movement. Gosh, I miss that. Fun Fun Fun!!
Keep up the good work, Mama!
you're getting to the good stuff! woot woot! I hope you post the scan of the sweet potato! continued blessings dear!
Yay for 18weeks!!! Great news!
Post a Comment