Total weight gain/loss: 19 lbs. +
Stretch marks? Nope (fingers crossed).
Sleep: A commodity
Movement: Still waiting to feel consistent kicks
Food cravings: I've been under the weather so all I want is soup.
Gender: I find out in about 2 weeks!
Labor Signs: None
What I miss: Being able to strap on my own shoes.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out what the lil chocolate chip is.
Milestones: Nothing special this week.
An Onion
Baby's now the size of an onion!Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. His umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes now feature one-of-a-kind prints.

3 comments:
Glad you're doing well. YAY for no stretch marks!
*HUGS*
I'm so glad things are going smoothly for you. I hope you're feeling good and taking care of yourself.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you in hopes that you remain stretchmark free. If they do appear, just think of them as badges of honor. But, I'll still hope that you don't get them. You've been through enough.
Are we going to see belly bump pictures any time soon?
I am almost 20 weeks and have just started feeling the little guy much more in the last week... it's just around the corner!
Thanks for the tip on sleeping elevated for the Heartburn... it's hard to get used to but helps!
Post a Comment