Well, you know the rest.
I just haven't had anything to post in the last week or so.
Actually, that's not entirely true. I did go in for a 3rd beta because I was fretting like a madwoman (of course) and got back a beautiful number -
10,092!
Whew!
What a relief it was to see that number. Now I'm just waiting to see Doc B on Friday. By then I'm estimating that I'll be around 6 1/2 weeks along and should (hopefully) be able to see a good, strong heartbeat. I'm excited, too, because hubby's coming with me.
He's been so sweet through this. He grilled some chicken last night and was like, "all your meat has to be really well done, you know." So I asked how he knew and he said he'd looked it up on one of the websites I left open.
Sooo sweet, huh? I heart him.
Anyway, until Friday I haven't much to report. Other than itchy bb's, heartburn & crazy fits of burping, I feel pretty good. I've also had periodic episodes of extreme fatigue during the day but not every day, thankfully.
Please continue to send up your prayers for hubby & me, k?
Thanks!!
xoxo
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

34 comments:
Sending prayers your way and I'll be waiting for your dr. update !
Congrats on your pregnancy. Things are looking good for y'all. KUP can't wait to hear about the baby's heartbeat. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. :)
Still sending good thoughts. But especially for Friday.
Yay hCG!!! Prayers and crossed fingers!
Congrats on your super beta #!!!!!
Isn't it great to have an excuse to burp??
Still grinning from ear to ear for you.
*hugs*
So wonderful, congrats on your BFP and great betas!!! Thrilled for you! :)
Congratulations on your BFP! I've been trying for 2 1/2 years so maybe I'll get lucky like you did and get my BFP by the 3 year mark.
God is good even when we don't know his plan for us. I'm glad you held on to your faith in him.
~ICLW
Happy ICLW!
Glad you're feeling well..besides the burping. That's an annoying pregnancy symptom, isn't it? I can't wait to hear about your ultrasound! You are going to post photos, aren't you?!
*HUGS*
Congrats on your pregnancy and lovely beta! I am currently gearing up for my retrieval so this is all new to me, but all so exciting! Happy ICLW! BTW, I loooooove your blog title.
Wow, that's a HUGE third beta. Best of luck on your u/s. . .can't wait to see how many pop up!
Congratulations! That is a superb beta.
And much thanks for stopping by my blog and wishing good thoughts!
praying for your US on friday!! great beta!!
Holy Beta Numbers, Bat-woman! I think you're good.
Yep, you've got a good one (hubby) there. Mine never got online to read about things i should avoid, etc., during pregnancy. Congrats on the fabulous beta and I'm saying a prayer for smooth sailing for the next 7+months. Looking forward to a good report on Friday!
Awww I love when the future daddy wants to take care ;)
CONGRATS!!!!!!
ICLW
oh congratulations, what a great number.
It's great that your hubby can go with you on Friday, it's such a special moment and my hubby is so glad he came to our 6w4d u/s he's been to every one since too.
Your hubby sounds adorable, just wait until he stops letting you do _anything_.
Good luck for Friday!
looking forward to the heart beat post and a strong heart rate in the 140s. daddy-to-be is a keeper. get you some cocoa butter and vit e oil and have him lather you up at night (it's very sexy)! it's never too early to start taking care of the belly skin. cocoa butter is for keeping the skin blemish free/reduces appearance of marks. the vit e oil is for elasticity, keeping the skin soft and pliable during all the stretching. you're a mommy-to-be!
Here from ICLW/LFCA...
Congrats on the great betas, and very best wishes for Friday!
Congrats on that great Beta number!
P.S. Thanks for having the New Moon trailer on your blog! I always love an excuse to watch that. Come on November!
Sending you lots of prayers.
I love the fact that hubby is taking care of you- that is so sweet.
Stopping by for an ICLW visit...
No. 95: The Unfair Struggle (male-factor infertility, good friends, neighborhood rumblings)
Congrats and love the look of your blog!
Aww, congratulations on your long awaited BFP! I will say- the worrying really never goes away (I think that's just the aftermath of infertility). But I hope you're also able to enjoy every moment. Yay for seeing the heartbeat soon! That is SUCH an exciting moment!
-ICLW
Wow! So this is what I get to come to when I'm finally trying to catch up on blogs. Yea! Congrats on that BFP.
I can't wait to see your progress. Lot's of luck, prayers and good wishes for happy healthy pregnancy!
congrats on your awesome BFP and super numbers.
Sending lots of good thoughts your way.
Your husband sounds like suchy a sweetie.
Caragh
ICLW
Happy ICLW! Are you looking at a singleton or multiples?
All the best!
CONGRATULATIONS! I hope the ultrasound went perfectly today,
and that all goes beautifully.
Such great news!
warmly,
Kate
OMG...absolutely FABULOUS betas. I hope your ultrasound went wonderfully today.
Wow 10,092! What a great Beta!!
Hope everything continues well.
ICLW
congrats on your pregnancy! and that high Beta!
love the Anne Geddes pics on your sidebar.
ICLW
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am sending prayers for you!
Congrats on your recent BFP and super 3rd beta!
ICLW
Fabulous beta numbers! I hope that all went well at your scan!
~ICLW
CONGRATS to you! (I incorrectly bookmarked your page so I haven't been keeping up with you.)
Take care and try to enjoy this time as a couple!
Post a Comment