He never closes a drawer. He never puts the seat down. He leaves wet clothes in the washer so long they have to be rewashed.
Yeah... He's a man.
I did not have the best day yesterday. The Hammer was hittin' hard even though, technically, AF left 3 days ago. Fortunately I got caught up in a blur of paperwork at the job so I didn't realize just how bad it was until I got home and was able to sit down for a minute. Almost as soon as I sat down, my evil twin, M-squared, showed up. M2 doesn't think Hubby is perfect either.
Maybe it was his constant pausing of the DVR so he could not only pick up his celly, but also engage in a 10-minute conversation about nothing while I waited for him to hit the "play" button. Or maybe it was the rewinding that he resorted to once he saw that I wasn't digging the pause scene so much. Who knows? But M2 wasn't having any of it.
So I decided I needed some "me" time and went to take a shower. I felt so much better when I was finished but M2 was still peeking around the corner and I was sure she'd show herself as soon as I left the sanctuary.
But then I heard something.
Yes, there it was again.
It was Hubby. And he was laughing.
Not his everyday chuckle. Not the "I'm only laughing cuz I'm gonna want something from you later" laugh. But his full-on, whole-hearted, right-from-the-gut laugh that lets me know he's genuinely happy.
And it hit me.
I want to have babies with this man. I really, truly, with all my pink puffy heart want to make lil sugar-babies WITH. THIS. MAN.
Hubby's not perfect. He's a man. But he's MY man.
And I Love Him.
")

3 comments:
Your wedding pics that you posted are beautiful! Isn't it crazy how that love/hate relationship with our hubby's is?! I wish you the best of luck with your travels down your new path.
btw-found your blog on Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs!
Hi there. Just stopping by to welcome you. Your blog style is a joy to read. I look forward to reading it and sharing this journey with you.
Take care.
S4S
Hi, here from Lost and Found. Glad to hear that my hubby isn't the only one who answers his cell phone and annoys me! He does most of the other stuff too!
Best of Luck to you.
Post a Comment