Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hi, My Name is M and I'm a ...

BABY TV JUNKIE.

There. I said it. It's true. I won't deny it. Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery, right? But what if I don't want to get better?

Like any other red-blooded obsessive-compulsive, the way I see it, if I want to get a BFP I have to totally immerse myself in all things Baby. Therefore it is my job, no, my duty and responsibility to watch every conceivable (pardon the bun, er, pun) baby-related program on tv. Period.

And I don't just mean Jon & Kate plus 8. No people, this girl needs more baby than that. She's got to get right in the mix. This girl, who weeps when she stubs her toe, has to see it all. And by all I do mean everything.

Who knew having a baby could be so graphic? Not that it's keeping me away mind you. But let's just say I think Hubby will be rethinking how far south of the border he's willing to travel if and when we ever make it into a delivery room.

It's must-see tv, I tell ya! Here are some of the shows I'm currently following:

Birth Day
Special Delivery
Maternity Ward
A Baby Story
Adoption Stories
Runway Moms
(yes, this is a show all about beautiful models who get pregnant, have beautiful model babies and then continue to have a beautiful modeling career with said beautiful model babies!)

Who knew there were so many baby-related shows for your viewing pleasure?!

Oops, gotta go.... Deliver Me is about to start. ")

No comments: