Stretch marks? Thank the Lord, not yet
Sleep: The reflux is back with a vengeance... no sleep for me!
Movement: He's either going to play ball like his Daddy or be a gymnast ... Or maybe I'm having an octopus!
Food cravings: None
Gender: A BOY!!
What I miss: Sleeping through the night
What I am looking forward to: His arrival!!
Milestones: Hubby finally got to feel him too!
Eggplant

Let your spouse put an ear to your belly -- he might be able to pick up baby's heartbeat (no stethoscope required). Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.

1 comment:
How awesome that he was able to feel the baby!!!
Post a Comment