Just a short update on my visit with the NP this morning.
As you may recall, I was lucky enough to get my appointment pushed up to today, instead of having to go through another whole week of waiting. Unfortunately, since it was a last minute appointment, it wasn't a lengthy timeslot, which meant I couldn't get into the ultrasound room.
The good thing is that the NP has a portable u/s machine.
Exciting!!
So, no, I didn't get to hear the heartbeat again, but I did get to see it. There it was, this little mass in the middle of the screen that you can't really even tell is a baby. But there was no mistaking that flutter. It was clear as day and such a beautiful sight to see. Just like a little butterfly.
Amazing.
The NP said everything looks great and the heartbeat is nice and strong.
Thanks for all the thoughts and well-wishes, ladies. It is so very appreciated!!
xoxo
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
yay!!! great news!!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! I'm so glad you got to see your little baby! How exciting! Now smile and enjoy your day, hon!
*HUGS*
This is wonderful news!!!!
Such Beautiful News coming from your end! Let it flow! Good Luck to you!
And hey, check this out:http://ovulationticker.blogspot.com/2009/08/award.html
Seeing is believing. Fantastical news. I hope you had a great weekend.
I'm glad to hear that all is well! =)
AWESOME! Continued blessings!
Post a Comment