Friday, May 29, 2009

Lucky 7's

I've never been tagged but I love reading what everyone has to say so I decided to start my own lil game o' tag.

I'm calling this "Lucky 7's".

You know the drill:

Mention the person who tagged you
Answer the 7 questions with 7 answers each
Tag 7 bloggers & let them know you've tagged them

Here we go!!

....................................................................................

7 All-time Favorite books:

1. The Alienist
2. Shutter Island
3. The Thirteenth Tale
4. It
5. The Stand
6. The DaVinci Code
7. The Notebook

7 All-time Favorite movies:

1. Notorious
2. An Officer & a Gentleman
3. Urban Cowboy
4. To Sir with Love
5. Napoleon Dynamite
6. Malena (foreign)
7. The Thief (foreign)

7 Things you must have on your person at all times:

1. wallet
2. cell phone
3. chapstick
4. ponytail holder
5. wedding ring
6. smart water
7. aleve

7 Things that make you happy:

1. Hubby
2. great restaurants
3. Vegas
4. sunbathing
5. writing
6. reading
7. babies

7 Words that best describe you:

1. perky
2. intelligent
3. talented
4. practical
5. efficient
6. trustworthy
7. honest

7 Jobs you wish you could have:

1. award-winning novelist
2. actress
3. lottery-winner (is that a job?)
4. owner of a bookstore
5. full-time blogger
6. movie critic
7. stay-at-home-momma

7 All-time Favorite TV shows:

1. LOST!!!
2. nip/tuck
3. Smallville
4. Supernatural
5. Desperate Housewives
6. True Blood
7. All Law & Orders

7 Favorite baby names (male or female ok):

1. Harlow
2. Delilah
3. Oliver
4. Quinn
5. Astrid
6. Aidan
7. Rhiannon

7 Websites you check out every day, no matter what:

1. abcnews.go.com
2. cnn.com
3. gmail.com
4. yahoo.com
5. latimes.com
6. ova-ez.blogspot.com
7. stirrup-queens.blogspot.com

......................................................................................
Ok, I'm tagging ...


Beautiful Mess @ Life Induces thoughts, mostly random

Echloe @ Non-Elusive BFP

The Mrs. @ Fish Bait

Barb @ Fertility Challenged in Florida

S4S @ Searching for Serenity

Barefoot @ Barefoot and (Not) Pregnant

Wiseguy @ Woman Anyone


Thanks for playing!!

9 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

Thanks for the tag, hon! I'll do it tomorrow! I don't mind being tagged at all. Sometimes I'm an air head and totally forget to do em. Which is what happened with the crazy *'s one..woops.
Thank you for your comment on my blog. Yes, his intent is good. he isn't a jerk or anything, he just has this matter of fact attitude. Which, generally I don't mind, but sometimes...I dream of wrapping my hands around his neck...lol j/k..ish :D
*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me!! I'm working on it right now, but it'll probably take some time.....=)

Echloe said...

Thanks. I'll try to do this soon. Like pp I sometimes forget to do these.

..al said...

Thanks for giving me some work to do....

LOLOL...Thanks, I will do it and let you know when I post!

Good Luck!

..al said...

Hey...just noticed that you became a follower on RRS....just wanted to tell you that I IF blog on Woman Anyone? (http://ovulationticker.blogspot.com/)

Just wanted to tell you so that you do not end up reading RRS, and thinking...where the hell does she write about her bullshit uterus?

Beautiful Mess said...

I might post that recipe for the lemon bars tomorrow, if I forget send me an email and I'll send it off to ya!
*HUGS*
P.S. you TOTALLY deserved ALL the compliments. Silly, girl!

..al said...

I did it!

http://ovulationticker.blogspot.com/2009/06/striking-seven.html

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Okay - I'm trying to complete Lucky 7's & I just don't feel like doing it! I'm evil right now & I just can't focus on anything that I like 7 of.

I'll get it done.......eventually!

Barb said...

Finally doing it. :)