Thursday, May 14, 2009

Back to Zero

So I had my final beta done yesterday and the results are in ... We're back to zero.

This verifies that AF is definitely back in town ... with a vengeance. Isn't it crazy how our bodies speak to us? I mean, I knew it was AF. Let's face it ladies, cramps don't lie. But everything I've read suggests that she wouldn't make an appearance for at least 6 to 8 weeks.

And since I now have a new attitude I'm able to say that I'm thankful that AF is back in my life. Hammer and all. ")

Seriously, though. What this means is that Hubby and I can get back to the business of making a sweet little sugar baby, just in time for our 2-year wedding anniversary.

I can't think of a better way to celebrate!

9 comments:

Echloe said...

Glad you are back to 0. I had heard 6 weeks too. But at least you can enjoy your anniversary the right way. : )

LupronGirl said...

What a great positive blog! good luck to you on your journey for a baby. Just in time for your 2 yr anniversary. Sounds perfect! *ICLW*

theworms said...

Here from ICLW. Glad your back at 0 and I am sorry for your loss.

Kristin said...

Wishing you the very best of luck. I hope you get to welcome a beautiful sugarbaby into your life soon.

~ICLW

Hillary said...

So glad you are at 0!

Astrid said...

I can totally relate to waiting for zero (I will be breaking out the champagne too if it ever happens for me). I am SO happy for you. Have fun trying again!

Jaymee said...

happy early anniversary.

ILCW

..al said...

Keep up your spirit....there has to be the pot of gold ultimately....not every rainbow goes from a road to road, but when it is there, it is the child of sunlight!

Good Luck!

*ICLW*

Beautiful Mess said...

Have a wonderful, amazing anniversary! I love your attitude ;o)
*ICLW*